This guide is for any shopping centre looking to do more with social media.
Be inspired, and create your own successful social media campaigns which engage with more customers and increase sales.
Download the guide now and see what your competitors are doing.
Shopping centres linked to Maybe*
so you can compare and learn
Shopping centre social media posts
every day, to inspire and improve your activity
Audience engagements daily
so you can reach the right audience
Case study: How Westfield shopping centre showcases tenants on social media
Case study: How Trinity Leeds works with local influencers to drive footfall.
Case study: See how St Enoch Centre gains community support with local competitions
The guide also shows you:
- Examples of best practice for social media across the shopping centre category
- How to use Maybe* to create successful social media plans
- How to define your audience and target
- Why developing your tone of voice and story is important to create engaging content
- Where to focus your efforts to maximise return on investment
Take the guesswork out of social media.
Improve your business results with Maybe*
Easy to use social media management tools, that enable you to see what works and a digital skills hub that helps your team suceed.
Comprehensive social media management tools, a ready made loyalty program to engage your customers and a digital skills hub that helps your team succeed.