The beginning of this month has seen a host of new features go-live on the Maybe* platform. In this blog post, we'll give you a personal tour of the latest product updates and let you know what's coming next.
Product updates: Listen, engage and assign
We've made it easier to sort through your conversations by adding three tabs to your actions page - social inbox, engage and listen:
- The ‘Social inbox’ tab is where you can find what people are saying about you along with any comments and replies to your posts.
- The ‘Engage’ tab is for conversations you want to actively engage with - from here you can like, share and comment on posts.
- The ‘Listen’ tab is for conversations you just want to listen to e.g. your competitors.
Engage or Listen
Now, when you add a new conversation you can sort it by what you and your team want to engage with vs what you want to listen to. By default, they go into engage tab.
Assign tasks to your teammates
Using the 'assign' button you can now assign an action to a teammate.
Click the 'assign' button to select who you want to assign the action to and write a short note to let them know what you want them to do.
When an action is assigned it will be moved to the top of the tab of the person it is assigned to and display the note.
You can also filter by tasks assigned to you, all, unassigned or any of your teammates.
You can now sort your posts by 'most engaged' so you can see which posts are best.
Search for hashtags as well as businesses and people in the search bar.
You can now see data from when Maybe* began listening to a conversation.
- Within actions, there will be a fourth tab that shows you how your own content and social adverts are performing.
- The ability to download and share graphs as an image.
- Following feedback, we're working on switching the way posts sit on the see what works graph so the data is easier to read.