As we come to the end of the year we have seen a host of new features go-live on the Maybe* platform. In this blog post, we'll give you a personal tour of the latest product updates and let you know what's coming next.
Product updates: December
by Ellie Hoy, Product Manager
Add conversation from the post
Next to the username and the followers icon you will now see a plus button or a tick. The tick means you are already listening to this user and the plus button allows you to add their conversation.
You can now see how much of your data plan you are using and how close you are to needing to upgrade to add more conversations.
Ad manager improvements
- You can now see how many ads you have in each ad objective
- You now see your ads in order of ‘Newest’ first
- Your ads will refresh every time you come to the page or refresh the page (max every 5 mins) and we will let you know when they were last updated
- You can now see cost per page like and cost per event response
Posts per day
You can now see how many posts per day you and your competitors are posting. This affects where you are ranked along with your audience size.
- If someone links to your website in a post this will be in your social inbox regardless of if they tag you or not.
- Maybe* app, so you can engage and listen to conversations on the move.
- Metrics page - customisable report of all the data within the Maybe* platform and the ability to add external data.