At Maybe* we listen to our users’ needs, identify areas for improvement on our platform and get to work on delivering improved experiences every month. Big news for March is that you can now set your engagement priorities, edit and add exclusions to hashtag conversations and view your data quota to the conversation manager. You can also see which indexes you are in and easily access local and national organisations in the Town and City index.
Product Update: Engagement priorities
You can now select the conversations that are a priority to you so that they appear at the top of your Engage tab when you sort by ‘My priorities.’ This means you can make sure you (and your team) are engaging with the most important conversations first.
Editing hashtag conversations
Following feedback we’ve now added the ability to edit hashtag conversations on the Conversation Manager page. You can edit the location and add keywords to exclude.
On the Conversation Manager page you can now see how much data each conversation is using and decide if you want to keep it or delete it.
We have added a ‘Yours’ tab under ‘Benchmark’ so you can find the indexes you are in and ones you have created more easily. Also under ‘Yours’ you’ll find that we have created an index for all of your groups.
Town and city index
We have added quick links to national and local organisations from the Town and City index so you can access them swiftly.
- Maybe* app, so you can engage and listen to conversations on the move
- Ability to add all conversations in an index
- Ability to see replies to comments on your posts
- Paid posts and engagements as separate lines on ‘See what works graph’ so you can compare paid and organic engagement more easily
- Recommended conversations section - we will recommend conversations we think you should be listening to