It is a frightening time for both consumers and businesses at the moment. Using social media helps you stay socially connected to customers at a time when they are being encouraged to socially distance themselves from being out and about. Businesses may be serving customers less, they may be doing it less face to face, but that shouldn’t and doesn’t mean that you can no longer serve them. Follow our top tips to stay connected.
1) Listen first, post later
2) Think local. Follow and engage with conversations about your local area
3) Keep your customers informed
4) Monitor the conversations about Coronavirus and Covid19
5) Measure and track how people in your area are feeling
6) Share positive and inspiring content
Maybe* helps teams stay connected to local customers and to understand where they need help, what is concerning them or frightening them. There’s some wonderfully optimistic and inspirational content out there too. When you see it share it so you can brighten your customers’ day too.